Now as you’re enjoying the fine smoking of your new hookah, now it’s time to talk about how to take care of hookah. Consider taking care of your hookah will contribute to the hookah and also improve your testing. Emptying the hookah of the water and wiping the mouthpiece won’t be adequate, you should know the in-depth cleaning tips. Cleaning a hookah will also help you to taste new flavor throughout every new session. It is not a difficult task, all you need to do is to follow the guide we have shared below.
Cleaning The Stem:-
This is one of the most important aspects of hookah cleaning that is overlooked by most people. It is best if you spend some money to purchase a stem brush to ensure the best stem cleaning, thus it is not the best solution. The following are some of the steps involved in cleaning the stem.
- First, you should start running hot water through the stem of your hookah, follow this step three to four-time to ensure the majority of the glycerin drips down.
- Now you hookah will begin to smell weird, to get rid of the smells you need to mix up hot water, baking soda, and lemon juice together and run it through the stem of your hookah. After that use your stem brush to give a good scrub to the stem. If you own a larger hookah then we suggest you flip the hookah to assure that brush covers all areas of brush.
- Once scrubbing is finished, you should run hot water through the stem to get out all the scrubbing particles. You can follow these steps after every session to taste a new flavor.
Cleaning The Base:-
Cleaning the base has similar steps, however, you need to take more focus while considering to clean the glass bases. You will notice a different base that varies in size and shapes, but the way to clean hookah base remains the same.
- Empty the water from the hookah completely.
- Now add little water along with the cleaning solutions i.e. lemon juice and run it through the base.
- At that time base brush comes in handy to clean the brush by giving a good scrub. It might seem frustrating to keep scrubbing the base but putting some time and effort into scrubbing will help you to get maximum cleaning results.
- Once you’re done with scrubbing, simply empty the base before filling it again. It is good practice to clean hookah base
Cleaning Tips For Hose?
The one thing which you need to make sure that you buy hookah that comes with the washable hoses, this will ease your cleaning efforts. If you’re using a hookah that comes to a metal coil inside them then you will not be able to wash them, if you do they will begin to rust and become unusable. So it is best practice to make sure that hoses are washable before performing cleaning tips for the hose. We’re not in favor of using any kind of brush to clean hoses as the brush can cause damages to the tubing of hoses. The following steps will help you to clean your hoses safely, scroll down to know about them.
- Run the warm water inside the hoses, if possible then try to add other solutions i.e. lemon juice along with the warm water. Try to trap little of the mixture in the tubing to make sure that every mixture covers all areas of the hose.
- Once this process is followed up by you correctly, you should need to keep for some time till your hoses dry. This can be done instantly utilizing the blow through the hoses. If time is not an issue of concern then it is best to hang the hoses to dry naturally.
- Make sure to use a smooth object to wipe the hoses to prevent damage.
With regular cleaning, you can prolong the life of your hookah bar, if you take proper care then they can easily stay a lifetime. It is not mandatory to deep clean your hookah bowl, a gentle cleaning would be adequate.